- NTA Declares the Result/NTA Scores/Rank of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) – 2022 – Reg
- Final Answer Keys of NEET (UG) – 2022
- PUBLIC NOTICE 25 August 2022 Sub: Information Regarding Challenge of Provisional Answer Key, Display of Scanned Images of OMR Answer Sheet and Display of Recorded Response for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) – 2022 – Reg.
- Advisory to the Candidates NEET(UG)-2022 17 July 2022 (Sunday)
- PUBLIC NOTICE 11 July 2022 Sub: Release of Admit Cards for the Candidates of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) – 2022 Reg.
No post to display
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), which is now known as the Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India (GOI) has established the National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organisation for conducting efficient, transparent and international standard tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission to premier higher education institutions.
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST [ NEET (UG) – 2022] will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on Sunday, the 17 July 2022 (Sunday) in Pen and Paper mode in 13 languages, as a uniform entrance examination for admission to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental /AYUSH and other Colleges/ Deemed Universities /Institutes (AIIMS & JIPMER) in India, as per Section 14 of The National Medical Commission (NMC) Act, 2019 and relevant Graduate Medical Education Regulations (GMER) 1997, as amended from time to time. The languages in which the NEET (UG) 2022 would be conducted are : English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.